~Kawaii No Sekai~ かわいいの世界~

Monday, May 20, 2013

PIXMA MG3170 Printer

Last Sat, my hubby & me bought a new wireless printer. This is my first time getting our first personal printer and its wireless.It can be connected through mobile phone to printer as well. I was looking out for a smaller n easy handling way of printer which includes scan,copy,print and wireless functions! Simply love the colour. Heh Heh.

After doing a few comparisons about printers and we decided to get this brand. We had manage to try few functions. I'm going to explore more about this after i get my home broadband. Having this printer, i can do alot of my things. Heee :D

At first, my friend actually recommended me to get Epson printer rather than Canon as Epson uses 3 ink tank. He told me that canon printer uses 2 ink tank which is colour and black. So if let's say yellow colour run out, we have to change the colour one, but i think it makes no much difference from what i use in my home. My home printer is HP brand. I think that if i get Epson, the size will much bigger. I wanted a portable one so i never intend to get Epson as i find it bulky.

PIXMA MG3170 ($149)

Express your individuality with PIXMA MG3170 now in 3 exciting colours – wine red, white and black. Plus you can now print remotely on demand anywhere in the world with features like intelligent Wi-Fi and AirPrint™
Colour inkjet printer, copier and scanner

  • ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 9.2ipm mono / 5.0ipm colour
  • Prints a 4 x 6" borderless photo in 44secs.

 
These are the images i found online, i would like to check out the effect for all these which i have not tried yet.
 

5 fun effects to create artistic effects to your ordinary image.
 
Fish-Eye 
Miniature 
Toy 
Soft Focus 
Blur Background
 

No comments:

Post a Comment