~Kawaii No Sekai~ かわいいの世界~

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bird's Nest Hand Cream

Does anyone tried using this Bird's Nest handcream before? If i'm not wrong, this is a new product by Watsons. This handcream cost $5.90. I'm not sure if this is a good product. I could not find much reviews about this product.
 
So far i think there isn't any harm towards my hands, usually i use this quite often when i am in the office. It do not have much sticky feel. The handcream liquid looks like gel. When apply on it, its quite cooling actually.
 
I think my hands may get dry often especially under the aircon. Hope it gives more moisture and brightening to my hands! This product is quite cheap so i'm not really sure if this is a good product.

Whitening & Nourishing Hand Cream
 
Usage: Apply on appropriate amount of hand cream to hands and gently massage into skin until fully absorbed. Apply whenever necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment