~Kawaii No Sekai~ かわいいの世界~

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Xbox 360 Kinect


Today, my hubby and me, went to new shopping mall located at Jurong East MRT. Its call Jem. First time went there and realize a lot of shops at there. Its more than what I expected. The crowd is everywhere as it ias a new mall. We manage to try Taiwanese food at the restaurant there. not bad. will go again. I saw some of my fav shops such as Victoria Secret, Sephora. quite a few game shops. There are big shops like H&M, Uniqlo. Muji as well! Cathay Cinema also. So many nice restaurants I feel like trying them all.
 
We went to a comic shop and really got tempted.. wanted to get Xbox Kinect. HEEE. we saw promotion . with extra 3 games. total we have 7 games. We think for quite some time as its quite ex as well.. Actually we have been thinking to buy it, but we keep brain wash ourselves .. saying NO NO NO. lol.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment